PLEASE NOTE THE MOORSIDE MEMORIAL HALL IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR ALL ACTIVITIES
We hope to re-open soon, as the current restrictions imposed as a result of the Covid -19 pandemic are eased. The information shown on this page is how things were pre pandemic. They may change as we emerge from the restrictions. If they do, then this page will be updated.
The Moorside Memorial Hall was built in the 1920s, on the site of the former Holy Rood School with its upkeep, maintenance and bookings being managed by the Parochial Church Council of Holy Rood Church. The Hall is extremely well used by a diverse range of community groups and people from the local community.
With a kitchen area, toilets, and several meeting rooms, the large hall; which included a full stage, there is huge demand for use of these facilities.
Enquires about use of the Hall can be sent by either using the Contact Us page of this website of direct message via our Facebook page – Holy Rood Church Swinton.
The full range of activities that take place in the Moorside Memorial Hall are listed below, together with times and contact details.
- ARCHERY: Tuesday evenings – Contact: Visit on evening
- BEAVERS: Wednesday evenings – Contact: Pauline Mack 0161 793 0454
- BROWNIES: Thursday evenings – Contact: Lucy Malcom 07761 371 317
- CUBS: Wednesday evenings – Contact: Yasma Osman email@example.com
- GUIDES: Thursday evenings – Contact: Jackie Price 07879 875469
- HAPPY DAYS AFTER SCHOOL CLUB – Contact: Julie 0771 492 7260
- PARENT & TODDLER GROUP: Tuesday morning – Contact: Gill Hickford 07961 506 150
- RAINBOWS: Thursday evenings – Contact: Heather Heys 0161 943 0880
- STAGE SOCIETY: Monday & Friday evenings – Contact: Margaret Lee 0161 793 8033